Professional (About Me) Bios, Guest Blog Posts
1. This client wanted a summary of her professional background for an interview packet written in first (not third) person. Here’s the finished copy.
Guest Blog Posts
Please note: in the sig files located at the ends of most of my guest blog posts, the newsletter sign up page is an old one that will add you to my subscriber list but, won’t immediately follow up with delivery of my 10 page white paper on “explaining scripts.” As a work-around for that, if you’d like to receive that report, you can click here to access my up-dated landing page. 🙂
1. April 29, 2014: TEACH/Make a Difference #TheyTaughtMe – Asperger’s Syndrome Disoreder Doesn’t Keep My Son From “Talking Dog”
2. May 2, 2014: Think Inclusive (269 shares) How I Taught My 27 Year Old Autistic (ASD) Son to Handle Bullies in the Work Place
3. May 19, 2014: (1.5k shares) Think Inclusive 10 Surprising Things Parents of Autistic Grads Must Know
4. July 19, 2014: (465 shares) Think Inclusive Advocacy And On-The-Job Disclosure Belong to Those Who Are On the Autism Spectrum
5. January 6, 2015: (208 shares) Think Inclusive 11 Insightful Tips For Parents of ASD Adults For Getting the Most Out of Vocational Service Providers
6. June 23, 2015: (368 shares) Think Inclusive An Open Letter to the Moms Featured on Dateline NBC’s Special Autism Report “On the Brink”
** I self-published my first book on December 12, 2012 on Amazon. It became the number one best seller in the pet essay category.
Articles and Essays:
If Life’s a Sandbox, Let Your Dog Show You How to Play, LinkedIn: December 21, 2015
Book reviews posted on my pet dog blog:
Two Seeing Eye Dogs Take Manhatten – An Unexpected Book Review