Writing Services & Job Readiness Coaching for Adults on the Autism Spectrum
- Resume content
- Communication assistance for work-related conversations
- Job readiness preparation/parent coaching on best practices for your child’s transition years
It’s critical that individuals who require communication assistance be given opportunities to develop their own voices so that when they advocate for themselves they use their word choices. I offer dialogue strategies for
- initiating and exiting conversations; staying on topic
- replying to rude co workers using words that will “wow” them & impress employers
- best practices for disclosure during job interviews
- writing support for written communications including email correspondence & other work related situations, and more
I’ve written a 10 page FREE white paper with tips on how to write dialogue strategies (I call them “explaining scripts.”). It’s my thank you to subscribers after they sign up for my e-newsletter “Helping Adults With Asperger’s.” They have helped my son enormously and they’re non-specific which means that they just might work for your son/daughter.
If you want them, all you have to do is fill out the subscriber box here and you’ll have immediate access.
Demonstrated ability to write compelling prose that engages an audience. For a detailed list of the types of writing I specialize in, read here.
If you’re a small business owner or a solopreneur who’s just written an eBook, a white paper or other written project and you’re looking for an awesome content editor, you can find out more about that when you read here.
- Lively, engaging writing style
- Highly creative problem solver
- Outside-the-box strategist
- Meets or exceeds deadlines
- Tenacious researcher